Thursday, July 28, 2011

Posted one on

and then one day this giant transition made itself more apparent by lasting longer than the decade it took me to notice. Mid life raced by in it's iMobile laughing at my suitcases and suitcases of hard, soft, and dusty drives waiting to be unpacked and reformatted into melodic little scrapbooks that would remind me of the fleeting moment I shook fifteen minutes worth of Andy Warhol's hand. Art, illusion, melody, and blueberries would all collide in a smorgasbord of experience and adventure. A button here, a postcard there, and a palm print to measure moonbeams and the distance between your rhubarb pie plate and mine.

1 comment:

  1. when I glanced at the clock again, roughly five days had gone by, give or take a few weeks. Lizards make their way down the chimney, mountains of super heroes create a landscape in which they find camouflage and we dine in the living room these days so we can appreciate our view of three giant pine trees which will be cut down in the next two weeks give or take a few hours. The days pass like this until I find another few minutes to reflect in iSpace.

    ReplyDelete